Marsupial Mammal; CONTOH / EXAMPLE OF DESCRIPTIVE TEXT




What am I?

I inhabit a small area in south-western Western Australia. My species was quite widespread in Australia before European settlement but now we are endangered.

I prefer areas of open woodland. I forage for my food in the mornings and afternoons. At night I sleep in hollow logs or under fallen timber.

My body is about 25 centimeters long. My bushy tail is nearly as long as my body. I am covered in a reddish-brown coat with white stripes. My front legs are shorter then my back legs and I have small claws.

My ears are short but my snout is long I have a very long, sticky tongue for eating termites I can eat over 10000 termites in one day.
I am a marsupial mammal. What animal am I?

Artikel Terkait :

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Next Post Previous Post
© 2010 Trik Sulap | English Text | Narrative Text | Recount | Spoof Story Author Bos Sulap