Private Conversation; Contoh / Example a spoof text

Label




Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting.I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking very loudly.I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned around. I looked at the man and the young woman angrily. They did not pay any attention.In the end, I could not bear it. I turned around again. “I could not hear a word” I said angrily.“It’s none of your business” the young man said rudely. “This is a private conversation”
(From: English New Concept)
Generic Structure Analysis
Orientation
: introducing a writes as point of view “I” which is in a theatre last week
Event 1: the other theatregoers, young man and young woman, were talking noisily.
Event 2: the writer used physical language by turning around to the young man and young woman talk to not to make noisy.
Event 3: the write used verbal language by saying “I could not hear a word”.
Twister: the young man misunderstood the writer’s word and said; “It’s none of your business. It’s a private conversation”.

Artikel Terkait :

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Next Post Previous Post
© 2010 Trik Sulap | English Text | Narrative Text | Recount | Spoof Story Author Bos Sulap